Hi Guys! I am going to give you my weekly meal plan + goals!
I am usually all about being prepared and having a stocked pantry, but this week life happened and I didn’t even get the grocery store yet! ( I actually sent my hubby @ 10 pm Sunday night for things to get us through until I get there, I really hate that! )
I do have my basic dinner plans for the week, breakfast and lunches this week are going to be simple.
So here ya go!
- Baked spaghetti ( A recipe from my mom that I have never made, I will post the recipe if it’s a hit!)
- Pork & Sauerkraut w/ Knepp
- Breakfast Dinner
- 5 Hour Beef stew
- Pizza takeout/Movie night
To Bake: Chocolate Muffins for Poetry Teatime
This week we have off school ( for those who don’t know ,we homeschool and we start in July. So, we have a 6 week on 1 week off rotation). I am hoping to give myself some rest and grace, but also some productivity in the decluttering and DIY department.
- Install a Dutch door between kitchen and living room ( To keep the baby contained, I am so over the baby gates!)
- Help Andy wallpaper my backsplash in red polka dots. ( Yes, your read that right, stay tuned for pictures!)
- Put away the clean laundry mountain that has accumulated in our basement.
- Drop off clothing at Jubilee
- Clean bedrooms
- Schedule a leave the house date with the hubs.
- Give him a long backrub sometime this week.
- Reevaluate curriculum and plan for the next 6 weeks
- Make sure I am giving each one individual time each day ( Write it down on daily list and make sure it happens!)
- Get to the library , and pay the crazy expensive late fee!( Umm all $63.00 of it , don’t judge!)
- Purchase new materials for school with a gift card we saved while on out of the house date.
- Water , Water, Water
- Start watching carbs better.
- Walk away the lbs. 3x
Same books as last week! I barely covered a chapter, so I bombed my goals in this area. Hoping to be more intentional about reading this week.
So that sums up what I have goaled for the week “Lord willing”.
What are your menu and goals for the week? Leave me a comment!